Sunday, January 20, 2008

COP mobile

Oh dear. Almost forgot. In addition to my Certificate of Excellence, my aunties brought me my very own COP mobile. They told Mama that it is to help with my vzgojanje (upbringing) and to know how to appreciate good things. If you're asking yourself, "What is a COP mobile?", Don't worry, I had to ask, too. It's not something with policemen on it. And it's not a policeman's cellphone, either.

Nope.

It is a mobile (you know, that fancy thing that hangs and spins, like the ones by that artist Alexander Calder) that is dedicated to George Clooney, Clive Owen and Joaquin Phoenix. Get it? Clooney, Owen, Phoenix. C-O-P.

Since I can't hang it up in the hospital (something about it "wouldn't be sanitary"), Mama is saving it for me until I come home and can watch it from my crib. weeeeeeeeeeeee....



No comments: