Sunday, February 3, 2008

please sign our guestbook

thanks for visiting uma's blog...please let us know that you've been here!
by writing a comment on this post, we'll be able to easily keep track of who has been visiting uma!
we also welcome your comments on other posts, but please be sure to write something here at least once.
thanks!
love,
jana, gregor & uma

p.s. how to post a comment:
(some people have written that their comments have been lost or that they don't know how to post a comment ... so ... a few tips)

1. scroll-down to the bottom of this page until you see the link POST A COMMENT. right-click on the link and select "OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW" or "OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB". this allows you to still have access to the rest of these instructions.


2. click on the new window or new tab and write your comment in the big square under the text "Leave a Comment". be sure to write your name at the end of your text. (TIP: to avoid losing your text, do this: when you are done writing your comment press CTRL-A to select all of the text. then copy/paste that text into a word processing document and save that document on your computer. that way, if something goes wrong in the process of posting, you still have what you wrote and can try again later to make a post.)


3. when you are ready to post your comment you have a few options as to how to how your identity (name) appears on your post:

a. Google/Blogger -- if you already have a google account or blogger account then your account profile name will be visible in your post with a link to your profile or blog. if you don't have this, you probably won't see this option. If you have this, you probably don't need these instructions. ;-)
You can also choose if you want follow-up comments mailed to your email (gmail.com) address.
Beware -- if you choose this option but want to sign in under another account name, you will LOSE any text that you've written in the Comment Box. (So be sure to save it somewhere else first.) From there, you'll have to answer a word verification and also type your account name and password.

b. Open ID -- you can use this option if you have a LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad or AIM identity. You select which one from the drop down menu and then sign your user name. Won't say more, because I don't know much about this.

c. Name / URL -- you can write your name and/or a web address if you click on this option.

d. anonymous -- THIS IS THE SIMPLEST WAY TO POST A COMMENT. Click here and you don't have to deal with anything else.


4. Next, you can PREVIEW your comment to see how it will look on the page. If you choose to preview, you have a chance from there to EDIT COMMENT or PUBLISH THIS COMMENT.


5. If you don't wish to PREVIEW, you can always just press PUBLISH THIS COMMENT and your comment will be sent to the blog. Sometimes it may not appear immediately, so please be patient.

Hope these instructions help! Happy Posting!

86 comments:

barbara said...

hi, uma, jana and gregor!
I carefully read the entire blog. as tina and i have always known, uma is frightfully smart.
uma, when you pass 1kg, we will have a party, and then another one when you are 1500g.
in the meantime, if you need some reading material (mags, chick-lit, The Second Sex), let your mama know and we'll send it to you. ditto if you want some DVDs. i think The Third Man would be a very suitable film for you right now.
have to rush, please, write soon.

much love, aunt b.

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma!
Yes, as Barbara said, you're frightfully smart. You know how to write this beautiful and funny blogs, to upload photos and everything and I have only just figured out how to post a comment (and not even by myself, your aunty B. had to fill me in and tell me I have to open an account first!).
And you're not only smart, it is also very kind of you to let us know what you're doing and feeling. We are very excited to get news from/about you, especially as we still cannot meet you. (Hey! You'll be my first friend I got to know through internet! How exciting!)
Anyway, write again soon - and write also how your mum and dad (ooops, I mean DaddyG) are doing.
Grow well and breath well and be well.
Love,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, opening an account is to complicated for me :)
Tina

Unknown said...

Hello my cousin Uma!
I love you bunches and can't wait to meet you. Tell your mom I love her and miss her too.
Love, hugs and kisses
Jen

Anonymous said...

Dragi Uma, Jana, Grega!

Najprej trikrat hura za malo Umo Valarejo! In vaju! Še vedno na vso moč držimo pesti in navijamo za vas!

Ta blog je čudovita ideja in je prekrasen, sem popolnoma ganjena.
Hvala vam!

Mislim na vas in pošiljam same pozitivne misli!

Nataša &
Katja, Peter,
nace, Rudi

Anonymous said...

hi to beautiful family!
great idea this blog. I am realy glad to hear that Uma is doing well and I can hardly wait to catch up with her in person ;) thank you again for letting us know how she is doing!
keep us posted,

love,

FusaTina

Unknown said...

Zivjo!
Drzim pesti, da zraste v veliko in zdravo puncko!

Pozdrav obema

lp
BlazP

Anonymous said...

Draga Uma!

Mislimo nate in ti zelimo, da bi zrasla v zdravo in mocno deklico. Pogumna si pa tako ali tako ze! Gaja ti posilja posebno darilo - nezen objem in poljubcek. Val ti posilja malo mocnejsi objem, ker je fantek, Gajin brat dvojcek. Lan pa ti posilja kos dobrih misli, prav tako kot mami, oci in starejsi brat Tim.

Ryan Wilcoxen said...

Hello Uma! I am your uncle Ryan. It's nice to hear your stories, you tell them so well. Kris and I are eagerly listening/reading. We send our love to you and your Mama and daddyG.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana, Gregor,Uma

This is your cousin Torrie. You have such a cute baby girl. I hope everything is going good for her and yous.
I am so sorry to hear about all your complications. She is so very tiny. Aunt Dee told me about her and I just wanted to let you know that I send my love and care to you all and best wishes with your new addition.

Love always your cousin Torrie

Petra said...

Živjo Uma,

kako pridno ti rasteš in se rediš, se prav vidi, da ti pri tem pomaga tudi mamino mleko; kar tako naprej.
Veš, prav vsak dan grem pogledat, če je objavljena kakšna tvoja nova slikica, da vidim kako lepo napreduješ.

Vsi ti želimo, da boš kmalu tako močna, da boš odšla z mamico in očkom domov, ki te že komaj čakata.

Čestitke za malo borko Umo Valarejo tako pogumni mamici kot ponosnemu očku.

Poljubčke od Nece, Petre in Matjaža

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma Valerija,

It's so nice to see you. I'll be visting the blog and looking forward to seeing all three of you home.

Go and give that thumb a nother go!

Luka

Anonymous said...

Dragi Uma, Jana in Gregor,
presrečna sem, da vidim kako lepo Uma raste, prav pogumna punca je, čestitam!! In hvala, ker delite z nami njen razvoj, to je nekaj prelepega!
Veliko poljubov,
Marcela

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma,
I am sending love and weight to you from Seattle. I think of you often and am SO glad that you are writing this blog so that I can track your progress.
Love, love, love,
Annie

Mark Sullo said...

Hi Jana

Thank you for sharing Uma's progress. I'm so very moved and will keep checking back to see how you're all doing.
Sending love and best wishes,
Mark

Anonymous said...

Hello, My Sweet Umita,
I just finished talking with your Momma. Grandma Dee is just loving your blog because I can see you and your movies. It helps me not miss you so much because I can see how much you're growing and changing since I first saw you in person 01/13/08.
Grandma Dee is sending you lots of love and I can't wait to squeeze the poop out of you, like your momma's grandma and momma did to her. Kisses and hugs to you my Sweet Umita.
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

Dear Precious Uma, Jana and Gregor! I am SO GLAD to see your blog and to hear that Uma is getter better and bigger every day. Please keep the news coming. You have had quite a start in this world, which just goes to show me that you are going to make a real mark. Our love, Jon and Sondra

Anonymous said...

dragi vsi trije,
pošiljamo veliko ljubezni in se z veseljem vpisujemo v guestbook!
srečno!
!+b+il

Anonymous said...

Hi,

i've just noticed that being absorbed into posts, videos and photos for weeks, i forgot to sign the guestbook.

With my best wishes to the three of you!

Chodron

Anonymous said...

uma, srce, tvoja mama pravi, da so te spet priklopili na dihalko. which really just means you're trendy and smart - apparently oxygen bars are the new black, were given their own wiki-entry (here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_bar)and are touted as the bottled water of the future (with sixteen flavours, which one is your favourite? http://www.oxygenpartybar.com/)
pametna punca, ki vse te dobrote preskuša še preden bi se morala uradno rodit. aja, pa še pomagajo ti, da se laže boriš proti zoprni bakteriji.
uma, sweetie, take it from an e.coli surviver: you deal with this crap now, you can drink tap water for the rest of your life, and breathe anywhere: pharao's curse and montezuma's revenge are for SISSIES!
PREEMIES RULE!

lahko noč in lepo dihaj.

aunt b.

Pretty Wordy said...

Hello Uma, Jana and Gregor,
Oh I am so happy to see you. What a sweet little whisper of a young lady. It will be wonderful some day to see you all again as a family. I appreciate the stories and images of the blog. I am sending you all lots of good mojo. Linda Sue LaRose

barbara said...

uma,
you are two months old today! and it's a holiday again, how cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Moja ljuba Umita,
How beautiful for your mommy to sing you a song that she wrote. You are sure a very special baby girl...birthdays on such celebrated days. Grandma Dee just wanted to sing you a birthday wish on your two month birthday. I'm in awe of your strength and patience as you proceed through the myriad of things the doctor's do to help you grow and stay healthy. Grandma wouldn't be as patient. Thanks for teaching us all to be grateful. I celebrate your birth today and that you have come into our lives. I love you and I loved you before you were even born.

Hugs and kisses.
LOVE, Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweety Uma....greetings from Denmark, I eat cheese at the moment and I am looking forward to the day we are gonna eat such things together...hope you are doing good there with Mum and Dad and the hospital people.hope you manage your infection and that you grow in a way you can follow the best. all my love to you Uma, and to Mum and Dad, from Christine.

Anonymous said...

Kisses to you my Sweet Uma. Grandma can't believe how much you keep having to endure. HOW STRONG YOU ARE MY SWEET GRANDDAUGHTER!!! I just love you to pieces. Watching you just warms my heart and makes me want to sing with joy!!! I love you. Give momma and daddyG a hug for me and lots of love to all of you.

Love ya,
Grandma Dee

Hyla said...

Hi Uma,

Warm wishes from Pittsburgh, home of Mr Rogers Neighborhood. I look forward to watching you grow!

Hyla

Anonymous said...

Hello, my Sweet Baby girl. Grandma Dee has been reading your latest entries and I am struck each time I look at your videos and your photos by how precious you are and how much you keep changing. Your little spirit just seems to jump right off of the computer screen and kisses my heart with love for you. I feel this urge to just hug you and squeeze the poop out of you. Take care of your Momma and your DaddyG. Make sure your Momma takes care of herself so she can take good care of you. Tell DaddyG to take care of your Momma until you can go home and you can all take care of each other.
You are in Grandma Dee's heart my sweet Umita!

LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

UMA,Mama in DaddyG !

Pošiljava veliko ljubezni, poljubov in objemov ter pozitivne misli.

Anja in Anže

Anonymous said...

Hello Uma!
You are incredibly strong and resiliant, I can't wait to meet you in person. I know you are enjoying some growing time in the hospital, before you head home to give your parents tons of gray hairs. Your cousin Kevin, almost 22, is in Scotland and Amsterdam this week for his spring break, but he sends his love. You are in my thoughts, have already started putting together a care package, with lots of stuff from NYC.
xoxo Suzanne Villegas

barbara said...

Hi, Jana and Gregor!

I was telling a friend about Uma and her blog the other night and I actually used "smart and articulate" to describe her. while he agreed (really, what choice did he have, poor sap?) he did feel obliged to gently let me know that i needed to adjust my expectations; or else i'm in for a nasty shock when I speak to her in person for the first time and she doesn't speak back.
well, excuse me for being so, um, gullible :-P
still, I was thinking, maybe i should be writing this comment in french or pig latin, just so it doesn't traumatise the child when she reads it.
mislim na vas.

pozdrav, b.

Unknown said...

Hi Jana,

I loved seeing the pictures outside of the hospital. How I remember what it was like to re-enter the normal world after being in a hospital all day. It's a totally unique feeling--elated to be outside but also needing major sleep and time to regroup.

Your blog is wonderful. I love checking in. I'm going to post it on the yahoo web page you set up when you were in Denver sometime next week when I get more time. The girls have spring break and I am finally taking a vacation. I hope you will hear from others you knew at GW who will send good messages. What do you need? Can I send you something in particular?

We are also hanging in there, giving our energies to Allison to get her well. She is starting to feel all the effects of her treatments and is pretty tired and emotional. The first anniversary of her diagnosis is on April 4. We are all pretty tired but we are anxious for the treatments to end...

I'm sending you a big hug--you are such a good mom.

Love,

Dianna

Anonymous said...

Živjo Uma!
In seveda DaddyG in MamaJ!!!

Čestitam ti- si prava borka!
Redno spremljamo kaj dogajaš v bolnici.

Dej lupčka mamici in očiju! Želimo ti, da čimprej zrasteš in da greš domov.

Neja, Enia in David

snuuk said...

Hi Jana and Gregor!
Congratulations! Your little Uma seems to be a very strong girl. We're happy to see, that she's growing and growing and growing....We wish you all the best and we're looking forward to see you three in summer. We'll keep on reading your blog and write again.
Greetings and kisses from Germany,
Vanja and Micha

Anonymous said...

hello jana!

looks like uma is doing well. nice to see a pic of you too. you look gorgeous and happy. will keep checking back to make sure all is well. xoxoxo. cindy

Anonymous said...

Well, my sweet Umita, grandma is all set to go shopping for some of your new spring line of headwear. Now I don't have a CPAP apparatus right now to wear it with, but I sure will need something to help me look as cute as you are while I'm lying about in the hospital this summer. I hope by then you are at home enjoying the summer days with your momma and daddyG. I wish I was there with you and I love seeing your photos and knowing how well you are doing each day. Keep growing and doing what you must to go home. I love you my dear little UMA.

LOVE,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Uma

Happy 40 weeks!!! You look so beautiful and happy in your momma's and pappa's arms (finally). You have fans in Seattle watching you grow, grow, grow.

xoxo Lynn, Chris and Isabel

P.S. Our next door neighbor's baby Elle, your celestial twin, is keeping up with you too. Her parents Matt and Fawn may write you a note sometime.

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma, mama Jana and daddyG!
Good to see you so happy and growing. Well done!
Just wanted to tell you the story of the four-leafed clover that we planted with Rosa some time ago. For some weeks there was nothing in the flower pot, but we kept on watering the ground. Then all of a sudden it started growing. Lots of green leaves that go to sleep every night and are opening their leaves in the morning again. This morning there was also something else opening up inbetween the leaves: 3 little pink flowers. All for you, Uma - and also for your lovely parents. Wishing you all the best from Vienna, Edit & Simon & Rosa & Merlin

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 Months Birthday, Sweet Baby Girl!!! Grandma Dee signed your guestbook early this morning at around 5:30 a.m. before I went to work at 6:00 a.m. I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and that I can't wait to see you again. Hugs and kisses to you, my smart baby girl. I sure hope this entry doesn't disappear like the one I wrote earlier today. Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you....

Love,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

Hurray for all three of you. Hang on Uma.

Mladen

Maja said...

draga uma in jana in gregor,
upam, da ste dobro!
objeme za vse tri, maja

katja said...

Hura za punčko!
Kako pogumno zreš v svet! Pridi, pridi, vsi čakamo, da te zagledamo na ljubljanskih ulicah, kako se nam boš nasmejala iz vozička.
Katja

Anonymous said...

Hello Uma and company! I was reading about Slovenia today in my history book and it made me think of you guys. It took me awhile to figure out how to write in this thing. I hope they teach me things like that in keyboarding class this summer. I love you family. PS tell your lovely mother thanks for the call on my bday! That was super cool and I was so bummed I wasn't around to talk to her. I miss her so much and who's going to read my writing? I'll start budgeting for an overseas trip :) Love your cousin Jess

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana, Gregor & Uma!

We are finally seeing the pictures of your beautiful little girl! She is so tiny! We're glad to hear that she is doing well. We will keep checking the site for progress. You have done a great job of keeping everything updated!

Take care!
Love,
Nikki, Kirk, Connor, Aunt Judy & Uncle Joe

Julia said...

Hello Uma!

I think about you every day and visit your blog to see your sweet photos and check up on you. I hope all is well and look forward to some exciting news soon.

All my love,

Auntie Julia

Anonymous said...

draga Jana,
včeraj sem ti v naglici pozabila reči na svidenje in srečno... midva z Justinom sva že doma. zelo je naporno, ampak lepo. želim vam vsem trem VSO SREČO in kmalu boste uživali doma!!!
objem,
Tina

(dear Jenna,
yesterday I forgot to say Goodbye and Goodluck when we were leaving Porodnišnica... anyway, me and Justin are already at home. it is very busy and challenging, but also very nice. I wish the best of luck to all 3 of you - you'll be soon at home, enjoying yourselves!
hugs and love,
Tina)

Anonymous said...

Draga družinica Sodec

Ne mine teden,draga Uma, da ne bi šla pogledat kako napreduješ.Veselim se z tvojo mamico in očkom. Uma komaj čakam, da te bom pocrkljala.

Tvoja Teta Majda

Anonymous said...

Draga Umica, mama in dady G.

Vesela sem tvojega napredka. Komaj čakam, da te popestvam, saj sem te že spoznala preko računalnika.

Anja in Anže

Julia said...

Dear Uma,

Thank you for the best birthday present ever! I had tears streaming down my face this morning when your beautiful mother told me about your sweet successes this day. I couldn't be more proud of you! Isn't it the most wonderful feeling in the world to know you are home clutched in your mother's arms? Your Mama and DaddyG are the best parents in the world for you - they only want your health and happiness.

I can't wait to hold you too and give you lots of sweet kisses.

Thank you for the great present! You are a strong and beautiful being Uma Valareja!

I love you!

Auntie Julia

Anonymous said...

Draga Uma, Jana in Gregor!
Veliko smo mislili na vas. Neskončno smo veseli novice, da odhajate tudi vi domov. Iti domov po tako dolgem času je olajšanje, ki ga moraš izkusit, da ga razumeš. Sploh si ne znam predstavljat, kako vama je, saj še jaz postanem solzna od sreče, da greste domov.
Upam, da nista jezna, ker sem vsem, ki sem jih danes slišala, povedala veselo novico, da Uma, najmanjša punčka kar sem jih videla na EINT pa gre domov. Vsi navijajo za vas in vam čestitajo.
Vzdržite karanteno, mi smo jo kar malo podaljšali, do piknika v Mostecu :) sicer pa smo družabni na sprehodih.
Držite se tako dobro še naprej, necartajte se in nauživajte v miru in svojem ritmu doma!!!
Poljubčki od nas,
lp Aljoša, Sašo, muc Poldi in Mojca

CLAUDY said...

Draga Jana, Uma in Gregor!
Zelo smo veseli, ko smo prebrali novico, da greste koncno domov. Zelimo vam veliko lepih trenutkov in upamo, da se kmalu vidimo.
Z najlepsimi pozdravi
Claudy, Simon, ULLA in LUKA!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Uma, Jana and Gregor,
Your friends in Seattle send you love, strength and good wishes! We're all looking forward to meeting that little girl and giving her a big kiss!
Love,
Lori, Kyle and Isaac

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma, Jana and Gregor!

We send you a lot of our hopes, good thoughts, and preyers.

This blog is really great and so is Uma.


We keep our fingers accross for you,Uma.

Aljaž Črt Stane Daana

Anonymous said...

Dear, sweet Uma!
I remember talking to your Mama sometime in the morning on 8 January and she told me had to be born. i can tell you now i was a little bit afraid, because you were only tiny, but you have been such a strong girl since the second you were born! I can hardly believe that that was almost five months ago! Baby, you are now home!!!!!

Here's another little song for you, I hope you like it. Uma, I can't wait to meet you for coffee in the next couple of weeks (admit it, you're a caffeine junkie, you might as well go for the real thing :-)) it'll be so much fun - I know new song, too. you'll see!

many many kisses, baby!

barbara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuUhZxkr194&feature=related

Anonymous said...

dude, "she told me you had to be born". tsk, tsk, auntie b can't type.
enjoy the weekend, gospodična uma.

xoxoxoxox, b.

Anonymous said...

So glad Uma is home! Auntie Annie send her love.

Unknown said...

Dear Uma,

we are sending you a lot of love and kisses and wish you all the best!

Urška, Tomi & Lunja

Maja said...

Draga družinica,
Slučajno sem danes naletela na vaš blog - in oblivale so me solze - stran za stranjo.
Podoživljala sem svojo izkušnjo, saj sem lani tudi jaz postala mamica 10 tednov prezgodaj rojenega fantka.
Hvala, da sem lahko za trenutek pogledala v vaš svet.
Želim vam, da sedaj, ko ste po 21. tednih končno vsi skupaj doma, počasi uresničite vse tiste stvari o katerih ste sanjarili.
Objem mali borki.
Maja

ninja said...

Hi Uma! Hi Jana! Wow, I had no idea about these adventures (must have been so emotional, my friend) until Lisa Beth mentioned your blog today on Facebook. Wow, congratulations on finally taking your beautiful baby home. Wishing you all the best as you show Uma the world.

Love,
Necia

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see your progress Umita. Your grandma Dee is so proud of you and I as well. Tia Veronica sends you lots of love from Berlin. I hope I can meet you soon.

Veronica

Anonymous said...

Hi Uma, Jana and Gregor --

Jana, we met many many many months ago at Rockridge Little School (I was Isadora's teacher...) Julia has shared your blog with me, and I am so delighted to see how the lovely Uma has flourished :)

Love,
sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Girl!

I love to see you are growing and growing! I am so proud of you.

I love you!

Auntie Julia

Anonymous said...

Hello Jana & Uma and nice to meet you Gregor!
This is Deanna (Annie's Deanna) Your mom sent me Uma's webpage and its great!! I have been wondering how you are all doing. Jana it is soooo good to see you and Uma is beautiful,she looks like you. I just want you to know that I have been thinking about you and I am so happy Uma is thriving..she is such a pumpkin. I will keep watching you grow Uma,you have friends you did not even know about and we are all thinking about you everyday..
Love
Deanna

Anonymous said...

Pozdravljena Uma, Jana in Gregor.

hmm, kaj mislite kdo vas pozdravlja....LUKAS se še spomnite??? Jaz sem zraven tebe Uma pančal v isti sobici in sva drug drugemu pogumno požmrknila v EINT in vidiš pa sva zmagala. Vesel sem da si tudi ti tako lepo napredovala in uživaš zdaj v objemu mamice in atija! Želimo ti VSE najbolše in najlepše in mogoče se kdaj srečava zopet na klepet!

Hugs and kisses from LUKAS, Andreja in Davor

Rob in Seattle said...

Hello Uma & Jana and papa! Truly what an amazing adventure. I'm very glad to read you are all doing well.

Take good care, Rob

Amy Denio said...

Dear Uma
Today it's raining in Seattle, and I'm in the recording studio. In this free moment, I thought of you and your mama and papa. So nice to see you! I look forward to playing with you next time I come to Ljubljana!
a big hug to all
love
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just checked in to see how Uma is doing and oh my.......she is growing so fast. And.....she looks a lot like her mommy. What a cutie! Thanks for continuing to keep the blog going. I love watching her. Sondra

Unknown said...

Hello Uma and Jana,
I am so glad to see these beautiful and big pictures of you, Uma. Thanks for the reminder that pictures need to be big for us old ladies, Jana. :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and thanks for checking in on us. We are going to hug one another very tight this year and hope for the best!

Love to you,

Dianna

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Uma, Jana, Gregor
and family. Uncle Ryan is visiting us this week. He was fortunate to be able to make it to Denver, since Portland had gotten about a foot of snow.
We are having a nice time. It was a perfect Christmas Day. Last night, we drove around town and saw all of the deocrated houses.
Take Care. Love, Al, Eileen and Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hi, Everyone!!
Ryan went home last night. We had a very nice 4 day visit with him.
It's quiet here. Even Coonie, our
dog has gone to the bedroom to see if he's still sleeping!!
He was able to spend some time with his friends from High School.
Most of them are in Graduate School, now. Kelly has been in London, studying Theater for 3 years. Jody is studying Hospital Management and is in her first year of Graduate School. Aaron is ready to do a Residency in Opthmalogy.
It's supposed to be in the 50's today and tomorrow, but we are getting alot of wind, so it doesn't seem very warm.
Ryan wants some shirts embroidered for his group's trip to thePhillipines, so that's my project for the week.
Take Care. Have a Happy New Year!1
Uma, don't celebrate, too much, and keep MamaJ and PapaG up all hours of the night.
Love, Al and Eileen.

Maja said...

Vse najboljše zateeeeeeee,
vse najboljše zateeeee

xxx
maja in jerneja

Anonymous said...

uma, še eno pesmico ti pošiljam za rojstni dan :-) od tvojega "astralnega dvojčka":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7txYGvRCew&feature=related

barbara

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma (and Jana and Gregor),
I saw your blog now for the first time and it's just adorable! I wish all the best for all of you! Greetings from another family - Maja Dekleva Lapajne, Tomaž Lapajne Dekleva and your little friend Živa Lapajne

Anonymous said...

Uma, Happy Birthday. You are 1 year old, today. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. We enjoy seeing you trying new things and will experience alot in the next year. Love, Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

Uma, I'm sorry we missed your birthday by 1 1/2 hours. There is a 7 hour time differnece between Slovenia and Denver. You are probably sleeping , now. Love, Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's been a year already (and a couple days)! Way to go Uma. Love Uncle Ryan

Anonymous said...

Uma,
It looks like you are enjoy your visit to the Sea. It looks like a wonderful place to visit. Take Care. Love, Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

Uma,
What have you been up to lately? Are you enjoying being a year old?
We are trying to stay warm this Winter. We had snow, today. When you get older, you'll probably enjoy playing in the snow, sledding or skiing.We hope you and your family are doing well. Love,
Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

We want Uma! We want Uma! We want Uma!

xoxoxo Julia, Carter and Isadora

Anonymous said...

Uma, It's good to see you enjoyed your First birthday. It's always a Fun time when your family and friends can get together to wish you well. I didn't know you are an Elvis fan. Most women have been Elvis' fan for years. I enjoyed seeing Elvis perform on YouTube. I have many of his records. When you come to visit, we can play some of them.
This next saturday is another Fun day: Valentine's Day. It's a day when you buy your sweetheart chocolate, flowers, diamonds. When we were younger, we exchanged Valentine's in school. WE even had to give the boys a valentine. They didn't like All of that mushy stuff. When they got older, they liked it.
Take Care, Uma. Say, Hi to MamaJ and DaddyG for us and your other relatives. Love, Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

Uma, How are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that your Uncle Ryan is in the Phillipines for a month. He arrive safely and will be busy studying businesses in the Phillipines. He loves to travel as much as I do.
We are having an unseasonably warm
winter, now. We need some snow to make the grass green. We're looking forward to Spring. It's the
best time of the year when the flowers come out in bloom and the birds sings and the bees buzz from flower to flower. Take Care. Say 'Hi' to MamaJ and PapaG for us. Love, Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

Uma,
I just wanted to say, 'Hi'. This month is almost over and March is on the horizon. This past week was Mardi Gras in New Orleans. It's a time when everyone celebrates before Lent starts. Lent is the time (40 days) of giving up something that we like really well.
It's really hard to do that for 40 days. At the end of the 40 days is Easter. A time of Celebration.
March 17 is St. Patricks Day. This is an Irish celebration...but, there are more Irish on this day than anyother day.!!
We hope you and your family are doing well and that you are getting stronger each day. Love,
Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

Uma - How much have you grown in the last four months? Inquiring minds want to know. And what have you been up to? What have you been eating? What are your new milestones? We need a cuteness update on you here in Oakland. We love you.

Isadora wants you to come over and play. So do her parents. We were all pretty sick last weekend, but now the sun is out and so are our smiling faces. Isadora likes to ride her pogo stick up and down the driveway and is very excited about dying easter eggs.

We love you!!! xoxo Auntie Julia, Uncle Carter and Isadora

Anonymous said...

Hi Uma! I loved seeing your Easter pictures. You are getting to be such a big girl. Did you get to hunt Easter eggs?
It is snowing here today in Denver. Have you seen snow? We wish you would come to Colorado so that we could see you for ourselves.
Love, Jon and Sondra

Anonymous said...

Uma,
You are getting so BIG!! You are really cute on your new toy that Babi gave you.
We had a nice visit with Ryan last weekend. He was home for 3 days.
We are having alot of rain this Spring. The grass is really green.
The peonies have blossomed. They were huge, this year. The roses are in bloom, also. Some of them
are almost the size of a dinner plate.
How Tall are you, now and how much do you weigh? What are your plans for this summer? Will you be going to the Seashore??
Take Care and have fun with your car. Love, Gpa. Al and Gma. Eileen.

Anonymous said...

I know you all are having fun with Grandma Dee and all, but can we get some photos please!!!!! We want Uma!

We love you! Auntie Julia, Uncle Carter and Isadora

Tamara said...

Hi Jana! Aunt Lynn came to visit and told me about this blog and your precious baby! Congratulations! She is just beautiful!