
Yes! It's true! I am getting lots of teeth these days. Along with my front two bottom teeth, I am working on all of the "Number 2" teeth on the top and bottom. In a rare photographic moment, MamaJ caught a glimpse of them, a glimpse which I will share with you now. If you meet me in person, please don't ask me to show you my teeth. It will surely make me cross and sore and I will give you a dirty look. Consider yourself forewarned.
2 comments:
OOooo aren't you the big girl!!!I'm definitely not putting my fingers in your mouth. Watch those toes...Boy, by the time I get to see you in July, you'll have a mouthful of new teeth. I can't wait to see them. Well, keep on doing what you've been doing. It's sure helping you grow and become a very big girl. So big!!
I'm impressed!
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee
kakšna ornk punca si že... :) Bravo, še naprej tako pridno rasti, Uma.
petra
Post a Comment