Saturday, May 3, 2008

Some pictures







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my Sweet Beautiful Baby Girl. How's Grandma Dee's little angel doing? It's just so great to be able to see all of the photos of you, MommaJ and DaddyG. I love reading what you are up to and what new things you are accomplishing. You are such a blessing to my spirit and soul. I love your wide eyed look, your bright gaze, and your sweet face. You are so beautiful to me, You are so beautiful to me... Can't you see... You're everything we hoped for, you're everything we need. You are so beautiful to me. I can't wait to give you a big hug and a big smooch. I love you all. Take care my Sweet Baby Girl.

LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

picture 2: what are you telling your Mama?

barbara

Anonymous said...

Picture nr. 2 - must be

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TEbnAEQFNuY

DadyG