Mama and daddyG took turns putting their hands on my belly and taking photos today. Not sure why, but they seemed pretty happy about the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this blog was started as a way for us to communicate with family and friends about the day-to-day developments and health status of our baby who was born 13 weeks prematurely. and of course we couldn't stop blogging even after she came home! please click here to sign our guestbook!
9 comments:
wait, you mean they managed to put BOTH their hands on your belly and there were still bits of you sticking out from underneath??? uma, you have grown sooooo much! you totally rock!!
barbara
Ves kaj, ti mala velikanska Uma, naj ti povem, da tudi ti zgledaš pretty happy about it ;)
Kar tako naprej!
Tina
Umita,
Grandma Dee sneaked a peek at your blog before I got busy with students this morning and OH MY!!!
You are getting so BIG!!! You're even bigger than the little polar bear that Grandma brought you when I first came to see you. Then I think the bear was bigger than you. You and BABI and DEDI look like you are having a great time eating ice cream and going for a stroll. I will see you soon. Please keep the photos coming UMA. IT's the only thing Grandma Dee gets to see of you and it's so beautiful. I luv that you share all of your adventures. Talk with you, Momma and DaddyG soon.
LOVE YA,
BABI DEE
SOMEONE is getting BIG!
Hello Uma!!!! Nice growing Sweet Pea!
But I gotta tell you, you need to have a little talk with your grandparents about this ice cream thing. Ice cream is good stuff, and grandparents are there to spoil you and give you the stuff you want. You want the ice cream. No more of this going to the ice cream shop with the grandparents and they don't give you any. Trust me on this one.
I love you!
Auntie Julia
Uma, you should that your uncle Ryan will definitely be your favorite. Why?---because tonight, for dessert, we had TWO milkshakes---not one but two. Come visit and you'll be twice your size in record time!
Kris
Hi, Sweetie,
How's my Umita. Grandma Dee decided to take a closer look at most recent pics. I have to say that close up there is a lot of blonde or reddish blonde hair on the sides and in the back of your head. I'm thinking that you might have hair like your Sweet Loveable Momma. But those eyes, "mi nieta" are definitely DaddyG's. They are so beautiful. BIG and WIDE! I'm missing you all and so I'm spending time today just talking with you on the computer as I look at your pictures. It's a long weekend and Holiday here in the USA. Give a big hug and kiss to MOMMA and DADDUG.
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee
Uma, tamle pa jaz vidim, en tak lep nasmeh:) si uživala, kajne?
še malo pa boš babi in dedija ti peljala na sladoled, še malo :)
kisses, neca, petra&matjaž
Ob takih sličicah pa srce skače od veselja. Tako naprej Uma! Jana, Gregor, veselim se z vama. mojca
Post a Comment