Friday, January 2, 2009

Down by the Sea







After playing train all morning with my grandma, Mama, DaddyG, Dedi, Grandma Dee and I all got into the car and drove to Portorož, at the Slovenian coast. In Ljubljana it was cold and cloudy, but in Portorož it was (relatively) warm and sunny! We went for a walk along the water and then got something to eat. It's hard to believe that just an hour away, the weather can be so different. Lots of people were out enjoying the day. It was my first trip to the seaside. I'm looking forward to the summer when I'll be able to get into the water!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VSE NAJBOLJŠE ZA ROJSTNI DAN, UMA!!!!!!!!! so many firsts!
barbara

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMA!!

Lots of love from Seattle!

Juliet

Anonymous said...

Hello, my sweet Umita. Grandma Dee is sure missing you. I'm so glad to see pictures of us at the seaside. That was a fun day. I loved pushing you and holding you. Hope you are having fun with Babi Anka and Dedi Milan. Take care and Grandma will talk with you all real soon. I know it's past your birthday, but Grandma was thinking of you, even though I wasn't there. I sure hope your first birthday was fun and eventful. Wish I was there with you. Hugs and kisses, my sweet baby girl.

Love,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi, Uma!

Cedar says Happy First Birthday and is AMAZED to learn that you've already got teeth! "I'm an early walker, but am still all gums for now!"
Much love,
Alissa, Andrew, Cedar and Max