Friday, January 9, 2009

Remember When?

Yesterday when we went to the hospital, Mama took a bag of my preemie clothes to the NICU so that the babies there could wear them. Preemie sized clothes are hard to come by! Mama also made a donation to the Društvo za pomoč prezgodaj rojenim otrokom, the association that helps prematurely born babies in Slovenia.

Before we went, she took a picture of a sleeper similar to the one that I wore the first time that the nurses put clothes on me. Just to help us all remember how much I've grown ...

That's Me, being held by Mama for the 2nd time (outside of Kangaroo care). I was wearing clothing for the 1st time -- size 50 (centimeter) -- on 28 March 2008.

Here I am 9 months later.
I wear size 62 now, but will outgrow it very soon.
Mama has already started get out all the size 68 clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work big girl! I sure am proud of you!

xoxoxo Auntie Julia

Anonymous said...

Rosa already put aside her size 74 clothes…
kisses from vienna!

Petra said...

TO JE PA ZE ENA TAKA VELIKA PUNCA, SPLOH NE MOREM VERJET :)
BRAVO UMA, SUPER IZGLEDAŠ :)

POLJUBČKI, PETRA&NECA IN MATJAŽ