Babi Anka bought me a little "car", of sorts...sure beats the stroller. Here I am with Teti Kristina exploring the 'hood.
p.s. Homegirl jeans and sweatshirt compliments of Suzanne Villegas. Robeez compliments of Grandma Dee. I have only now started wearing shoes, since Mama convinced me that it was a good idea not to ride in my vehicle only in socks.
5 comments:
way cool!
barbara
Yeah Baby! That's what I'm talking about!
Umita,
Oh, boy! You got a new toy. We will have lots of fun with it when Grandma Dee arrives. I can hardly wait. You have gotten so big!!
See you soon.
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee
It's me again, Uma. I just have been looking every day at your blog. I'm just amazed how much you have grown up since I've seen you in December/January when you were almost one year old before I left. Now six months later, you are sitting up, alone, crawling, climbing, standing, and walking around like the biggest girl ever.
I miss you so much not being here so I can see you too everyday. Keep riding your wheels and growing. Can't wait to see you in less than three weeks.
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee
Am so glad they finally fit her! She looks fabulous! xoxo Suzanne
Post a Comment