Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strawberry Fields Forever #2

It's June. That means strawberry season! The homegrown kind and the kind that grow in the woods behind Babi Anka's new house. I am the queen of strawberries!!!



And when they've all disappeared ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uma,
Grandma's with you...Strawberries are the bomb!!! When you get older and come to visit Grandma Dee, I'll make you strawberry short cake the way your Great Grandma Zelda made short cake. It's delicious!!!


Now about those strawberries...looks like they're "ally all." That's what Great Grandma Zelda would say...which means they are all gone.

Oh, by the way...just wanted to say that I luv your hairdo. Looks like your hair is really growing and has changed colors again.

Grandma Dee loves you. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I just luv watching your new movies. It's so fun to hear you talk and to watch you. Thanks, Uma.

Love,
Grandma Dee