Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot!

At the seaside I learned to say a new word: "Hot". Only I say it, "ott". Grandma Dee taught me to stay away from a lamp because it was hot, so now I pretty much understand that if something is hot, I shouldn't touch it. I know that lots of other things are hot, too, and will tell Mommy or Daddy when I see them: the oven, the heater in the bathroom, the electric outlet, the water heater.
Not to mention the temperature lately.

Today while we were taking Natalia and Nina and their Mommy and Daddy to the airport, I told Nina and her Mommy just how hot I was.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby you are HOT!!!

Petra said...

Ello :-)vidim, da ima Uma družbo pravih malih navihancev, ki jo pospešeno učijo novih besed... Bravo, le tako naprej, Uma :)

Anonymous said...

Umita,
Every morning when I start my computer at work...I have a little conversation with you. I have lots of your pictures sitting on my desk. I miss you and I hope that you are just doing all kinds of new things with your Mommy and DaddyG. Grandma is sending you lots of love and a big HUG and KISSES.

LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee

Petra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petra said...

Uma in mami, kje so kakšne nove slikice :) ??

Expat Barbie said...

wow, where did little uma go? i can already picture her going off to college...

great job, you guys! she's amazing