

Grandma Dee and I have been having a fun time during her visit, though it took me a little while to get used to the idea that I had 3 grandparents in the house at once! At first I didn't know what to think of this nice lady who appeared one day and kept saying "peek-a-boo" to me every time that I uncovered my face from under a blanket.
Today she gave me a bath in my Bébé Bubble which is kinda like a Tummy Tub. If you've never tried either one, then I recommend that you rush right out and get one. If not for yourself, then for the nearest baby in your life. She/he will thank you tremendously. As they say, it's the bee's knees.
I showed her all the tricks that I can do -- mostly splashing and kicking my feet. I barely stayed still long enough for her to shampoo my hair and wash behind my ears.
Mama said that it was good to have a bath tonight so that I could start out the new year fresh and clean. Happy New Year!
1 comment:
great pictures! i grew up without any grandparents around so consider yourself VERY BLESSED little miss Uma, because you have so many grandparents and family around to give you such fabulous care!
you look like you're having a blast here, and might i add that your hair is "tres chic" (ask mama to translate that for you)! hope to meet you soon! :)
Post a Comment