I love my Munchkin food feeder! No, it's not something that Dorothy brought back from the Wizard of Oz, it's a special contraption that lets you put food in a mesh bag that stays secure inside while you kind of gnaw, chew, suck, slurp, munch away at whatever is inside.
Mama and daddyG put fresh apples in it for me to munch and no one has to worry about me choking on them. I also like to munch carrots, cooked chicken and cooked broccoli - but apples are my favorite.
2 comments:
Ohoho! Dober tek!
Tina
Well, my little Munchkin, you are looking very happy gnawing on your little feeder. Grandma is bringing you some more feeders with replacements bags, so you'll be sucking, chewing, and slurping for a long time. Only one more week and two days until Grandma Dee finally gets to see you and hug you. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee
Post a Comment