Monday, February 25, 2008

naptime with daddyG



Today I got to kangaroo again with daddyG! At first, I was pretty antsy. I was wide awake and looking all around. It had been awhile since I kangaroo'ed with him, so I couldn't settle down. There was also danger that I would inhale one of his chest hairs, so Mama asked the nurse to put something under my head. The nurse gave me a pacifier to suck ... though I still like my fingers better. Soon daddyG and I nodded off.

p.s. I'm almost 1kg!


While the nurse gets us set up, my ventilator is unhooked. Today I got my catheter out in my arm. No more infusions! That's one tube less ...



After the nurse and daddyG decided that the hoses would work better on the other side, the nurse turned my head to face the other way.



MamaJ had to act fast to take this photo, that pacifier didn't stay in very long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, my wonderful two pounds of flesh,
I am so glad your tubes are getting fewer. fantastic photo with the pacifier :-)
do you have television in the incubator? because if you don't you're not really missing much: the oscars were a total yawn. yes, the films were good, but the frocks were, like, whatever. i mean, surely all these women can afford NOT to wear wallpaper?
your input on this pressing matter will be much appreciated. I now have to go back to a never-ending essay (this hyphenated word is here so you can show off to your mama). please, keep knocking back that milk. you grow, girl!

aunt b