Mama decided that today it was time to go back to kangaroo care. After watching me make all sorts of funny gestures and grimaces, including sticking out my tongue and yawning a lot (classic preemie signs of being a little bit overloaded with information and stimulus) she wanted to see if I would be more calm and relaxed if we went back to the pouch. She said that although she thinks its great to hold me and look in my face, that the important thing during our visits is for me to be able to sleep and rest so that I can save my energy for growing big and strong.
Since there was no papparazzi in the room today, all the photos are taken either from Mama's eye view or at arm's length ... but I think you can see that she made the right decision.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment