Wednesday, April 9, 2008

pretty in pink

Even though Mama is not a big fan of pink baby clothes, she had to admit that I looked mighty cute today in my pink body (onesie). Even if it does go all the way to my knees and the sleeves have to be rolled up at least 3 times ...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma is so excited about all of these great changes you are experiencing today. You go girl!!!! How big you are getting. Your Momma looks especially beautiful holding you too. I also have to admit that Daddy G looks so handsome with his special little Uma. I can't wait to hold you too. I'm jealous of everyone who gets to see you and I don't, but I'm very grateful for the blog that you are doing Uma. You were sure quite the intelligent little Umita setting this up so creatively for all of us so far away. Well, hugs and kisses from Grandma Dee.

LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jana,
Uma is so beautiful! It's been wonderful seeing her gain weight and knowing she's doing better. I want you to know your mother and I spend a lot of time talking about Uma...it's truely a joy seeing the photos and short video clips together. You've been a great mommy. Love to you, Uma, and Gregor.
Besos y abrazos,
Minerva

Anonymous said...

Well, hello my dear little baby girl. Grandma Dee just wanted to tell you that I sent you three big boxes of preemie baby clothing for you. You will definitely be the best dressed preemie baby girl in the NICU. I'm so excited, I can't wait until I see you wearing some of those new things. I think you will especially like your deep bright pink hoody and lots of other caps, dresses, onesies, and more. I think you will have to add them to your special spring line for Preemie Girls who are getting ready to do the town and meet lots of new people. It will be a fun time for your MOMMA when she gets everything and washes the clothing for you. I'm so excited. Well, can't wait to read your next entry. I'll talk with you soon. Hugs and kisses my beautiful Baba Girl, UMITA.

LOVE,
Grandma Dee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.