
When Mama was a baby my Grandma Dee and Grandpa Al used to call her "Fuzzmutt" because she had softy downy strawberry-blonde hair that looked like peach fuzz. I think we can safely say that my hair is longer than my Mama's was.
this blog was started as a way for us to communicate with family and friends about the day-to-day developments and health status of our baby who was born 13 weeks prematurely. and of course we couldn't stop blogging even after she came home! please click here to sign our guestbook!
1 comment:
Well, I don't know about your hair being longer than your MOMMAJ, but Grandma Dee does reckon that you could be a little Fuzzmutt, too with that Sweet strawberry blonde head of little curls. You definitely remind Grandma Dee of your momma. I sure can't wait to see you soon. Grandma Dee was wondering how you and your Momma J and Daddy G are doing now that you are staying with your Momma J? Are you liking that you don't have to leave your momma and she doesn't have to leave you? I'm sure your Momma is so thrilled to be able to take care of you all by herself now. Well, Grandma is sending lots of love for you and your momma and daddy. Take care of each other.
I love both of my Fuzzmutts.
LOVE,
Grandma Dee
Post a Comment