... that one turns 8 months old! Like a true 5-month-old (my corrected age), my gums have already started hurting because of the subcutaneous activity of my growing TEETH. OWWWWWW ... that's why I've taken to putting my entire hand in my mouth at once (much to MamaJ's discountenance).
Monday, September 8, 2008
It's not every day ...
... that one turns 8 months old! Like a true 5-month-old (my corrected age), my gums have already started hurting because of the subcutaneous activity of my growing TEETH. OWWWWWW ... that's why I've taken to putting my entire hand in my mouth at once (much to MamaJ's discountenance).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
sheesh! you'd think she'll be pleased with your new fabulous skill (to say nothing about your superior vocabulary. discountenance, eh? auntie b. had to look it up! :-)
mama said you can also play some tricks with your duda -- good work, big girl, this just goes to show how brilliant you are (*cf. Certifikat odličnosti)
en zares velik objem,
barbara
oi, one more thing: maybe you should take your auntie julia's advice on ice cream. when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out (so excuse me for dispensing this rather silly piece of advice, mamaJ!) the nurse told me to eat ice cream, because it soothes gums. ask mama to feed you ice cream and you won't have to chew your hands anymore. everybody wins!
b.
Ja, men se tut zdi, da bi bilo zadovoljstvo bolj na mestu! To je vendar pametno, spretno in ljubko! Kar tako naprej, Uma!
Tina
Hey, my Sweet Umita! I'm impressed that you can put your whole hand in your mouth. The only other person I ever saw do that was a movie star, named Jennifer Garner, in a movie. I figure if she can do it as an adult, it's certainly alright for you to do it as a precious baby girl teething. You might also remind your MommaJ how awful she felt when she had to get her teeth pulled out or when her wisdom teeth were doing all that subcutaneous movement in her freshmen year of college. NO FUN!!!! EH????
I think Barbara's idea or Auntie Julia's that one should eat ice cream is a great idea. Better than "let them eat Cake."
Take care my Sweet. You are getting so big and beautiful. I could squeeze the poop out of you.
LOVE YA,
Grandma Dee
Umita, are you sitting up all by yourself, too? That is so impressive... You are growing bigger and bigger right before our very eyes or at least right on your blog... I'm so proud of you, Honey. Keep on, keepin' on...
Your proud, Grandma Dee
UMA, YOU GORGEOUS GIRL! your overseas friend, maytali, is going through a similar oral stage... its an exciting time for both of you :) (even if it means your mommies have to be extra vigilant about people touching your hands!)
i hope you are having a marvelous september -
love,
s.
Ice cream! Ice cream! We all want ice cream!!!
Wow! Big girl teeth! I know its not too much fun to have them coming in, but think about all the food you will get to eat. And ice cream with chunky stuff in it. Yum yum!
I love you Uma! xoxox julia
Post a Comment