Today is a cloudy day in Ljubljana with rain in the forecast. Fall is definitely here. Even (most of) the tourists have gone home. Now that I'm getting bigger, I can wear more of the clothes that people have been sending me as gifts, since I finally fit into sizes 56, 0-3 months, 7-12 lbs. With my "new" brown pants and green top, I'm all set for fall weather.
MamaJ and daddyG have been propping me up lately on pillows so that I can sit at a 60° incline. My neuro-physical therapist suggested it in order to help me get used to using different muscles for sitting as well as to encourage my arms to come forward more. Aaah...gravity! Until now, I haven't much liked even sitting in a reclining chair, so MamaJ took it to Babi's house since we weren't using it at home. But now she thinks that I might actually be willing to give it another try.
As you can see, I still don't last very long sitting, even in this reclined position. These pictures were taken just three minutes apart!
But hey, I almost forgot! Do you notice something missing in this picture?
11 comments:
If you guessed that my oxygen cannula are missing, then you're right! I get to go a few hours a day without oxygen so that I can gradually get used to being off oxygen full time. Once I'm off oxygen all day without any problems, then I'll go stay overnight at the hospital where they will record my saturation levels for 24 hours. If everything goes okay, then I'll only have oxygen as a backup in case I'm not feeling well. Yippee!! I'm almost a cable-free kid.
I did, I did!!!! noticed it right away! fantastic! and you look plenty cute.
much love from rainy bežigrad,
barbara
wow!
You tubeless wonder you!! Yippee!!!! Uma, I am so proud of you. Nice fashion ensemble. I love seeing all of your progress. Keep up the good work.
I love you! Auntie Julia
Uma, you're looking great!
Hyla
You are looking so BIG, so curious and ready to take on visitors and the world.
Uuuu, jaaaa, seveda smo opazil! Bravo, Uma! Sigurno bo zdaj ze cas za tvoj stolcek. Zihr ti bo vsec! Kar poskusi. (Strasno, kaj vse clovek zamudi, ce par dni ne prizge racunalnika!)
Se tako pokoncno naprej.
Lp,
Tina
Hi!
You are cute! Cute, cute, cute. And kinda coy too, huh? Yeah, I can tell. Phew, and did I mention cute?
JWP
Hello Little Uma!
We are so happy to see your doing so well and growing so fast! And so CUTE too boot! And look at you without oxygen too! You go baby girl!
Happy Fall!
Love,
Tanya
Seattle, Washington, USA
Well done dear Uma, we noticed it immediately :)
You look soooo very cute and you can sit all by yourself,good girl ! BRAVO !
kisses, neca petra&matjaz
Grow Baby Grow!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!
xoxoo Julia, Carter and Isadora
Post a Comment