Monday, March 10, 2008

ask Uma

You know, I was thinking, maybe some of you readers of my blog have some burning questions about me that you'd like to ask. Something that you'd really like to know about my life in the NICU/EINT but you've been too shy to inquire about ... Well, friends, ask away! I can't promise that I'll respond to all of your questions, or how soon, but let's have a go ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear UV, please tell us more about your beautiful names, what do they mean, where do they come from, to what they refer etc. i'm curious (well, sorry, maybe the others already know).

when/if you'll have some extra time, of course.
thnx & good luck, !gor

Den Gustne Elg said...

Be strong, Uma!
Your friends in Denmark are thinking about you, and your parents. Hi Jana and Gregor :=)

xxx
Søren

Anonymous said...

Dear Uma,

why is it that you were born sooo prematurely? And how come you were so little even for 27 weeks of gestation?

You and your parents are really brave. You are a little miracle.

Breathe, eat and sleep, little one!


M