The other good side about it is that now I'm "old" enough (and big enough) for pestovanje which is what they call it when Mama or daddyG hold me in their arms.
At first I was very confused and kept looking around. Mama was holding me and looking at me and talking to me and I wasn't quite sure what this was all about. But it didn't take me too long to realize that this pestovanje is actually quite a dandy thing. I curled right up in Mama's arms and took a nice nap. Irene Cara must have been singing about this in that song of hers which happened to be playing on the radio while Mama was holding me.
This picture was taken afterwards, when the nurse put me back in the incubator. I was in a bit of shock -- first all that coziness and now this? Since Mama was visiting me by herself today, she wasn't able to get a picture while she was holding me...hopefully tomorrow...she was sure happy anyway just to be able to see my whole face at once, and not just one half at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment