
this blog was started as a way for us to communicate with family and friends about the day-to-day developments and health status of our baby who was born 13 weeks prematurely. and of course we couldn't stop blogging even after she came home! please click here to sign our guestbook!
9 comments:
Okay, Uma. Just thought of another nickname for you my Sweet Baby Girl...JOE'E. You know a Baby marsupial is called a Joey and you're female joey. So now Grandma has another nickname for you. I'll probably wait to call you these nicknames when you come to stay with me in the summer for a month or so like your momma used to do with her Grandma Marge.
Well, Umita, your MOMMA looks so happy at being able to be the Momma Kangaroo. I have a feeling she's as happy as you are to be doing the kangaroo care again by the look of her eyes and face. You look so beautiful together and Grandma can tell that you are really growing and getting bigger. Happy Easter.
LOVE to all of you.
Grandma Dee
Uma,
I have a funny story for your mamma! It starts out that I was looking at a silly website where they make fun of famous people in silly, fancy clothes. Then I came to your (very nice and your clothes aren't silly at all) website. I clicked over very quickly and suddenly see a picture of your beautiful mamma! That is not the funny part. The funny part is that for a moment I couldn't figure out why your mamma was on the same website with the famous people in their funny clothes. I mean you see your mamma smiling but you don't even notice her clothes because the next thing you notice is YOU and you are very cute. But it did give me a shock for a minute to see her there in that website but then I remembered that she was in your website. Silly me. Silly clothes. Cute Uma.
Love, JWP
Uma,
HI! Me again. I forgot to tell you how lovely it is to see your little hand resting on your mamma's heart. I bet she really likes that too. I hope you have a weekend full of kangaroo care!!
Love,
JWP
wowowowowow!! fabulous looking marsupials!! a very pretty bonnet, uma, you wear it really well. (a difficult colour, green!) and your skin is so clear. in kako si že velika! ni čudno, da se mama smeji - gotovo se smeji tudi daddyG, medtem ko fotografira.
lepo se imej v inkubatorju in v kengurujevi vreči, medtem ko se ostali potikamo po snegu!
lp, barbara
Dear Uma, I'm speechless! You're getting so big! It is obvious you are growing well from other pictures, too, but I just didn't get the right idea till I saw you in the last photos with your momma. You two are looking so beautiful there! And you are so big!!! It just makes me smile, too :)))))
Lp,
Tina
Way to get bigger, Uma - it's a delight to see. And your mom looks pretty good too...
Love from one of your many fans in Seattle, David
Uma your mommy looks so very happy to be with you. It makes me smile BIG
Love Jen
Uma,
Zdaj pa vemo, po kom si tako luštna! Obe z mami sta prekrasni, prečudovita fotografija!
In kako si zrasla! In kako vama je lepo! Veliiiiiiko se kengurujčkajte in poljubčke od
Nataše
super nice. ultra-tech-emotional photos!
Uma,
ask mom&G to stop for a coffee at our place, on their way to the maternity hospital, or on their way back home.
or in SEM perhaps, when the weather gets better.
!gor & the gang
Post a Comment