Wednesday, March 5, 2008

goodbye Babylog, hello Sindi


Even though I was quite fond of my white bonnet, I had to trade it in today for a red cap. Dare say, it's not really my style.

The doctors decided that since I was stable enough without the ventilator, they could switch me from the Babylog 8000 machine to the Sindi machine. Basically, it just means that I have the same type of oxygen support (CPAP) as I've had for the last two days, but that I have different set of hoses and mask attachment in addition to my red cap. This mask actually fits me a little bit better than it did the first time around (I had it for about 5 days at the end of January before I went on the ventilator).

I spent most of the day sleeping, even when Mama and daddyG came to visit.

No comments: